Friday, September 7, 2012

Value Study Drawing!


1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
    It wasn't that good, I think I could have done better. The colors didn't seem too look as good as they should have and the shapes should have been larger.

2. If this was a group project, what was your contribution?
    I would contribute by drawing, because I'm better at drawing the shapes than I am at shading. My shading got a little to dark to fast.

3. How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
    I feel pretty successful, but I know that I can improve and make the shading look a lot better and make the shapes look like they are coming off the page.

4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
     The look of the shape before I started shading worked and looked pretty good, but the shading didn't work as well. That is something I know I can improve.

5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
    Like I said, I would not shade dark to fast and make my shapes bigger so they would take up more of the page. I would also make my shadows look more real.

6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
     The shadows by far, it was hard to make it look more real and not as flat. Another, part that was difficult for me was the shading.

7. What did you learn from this piece?
     I learned not to shade too dark too fast and how to make the shapes have volume. I also learned how to draw 3D shapes better and how to make them more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment