Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chalk Mural(:




 
 
1. Explain your experience working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
    My experience working on a team was great., and our mural turned out good! We came up with an idea on what to do very easily and we all completley agreed. We all worked together and each put our input into it and we got it done!

2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team.
     The importance of working on a team is that you all work together and each do part of it. Not just one person do it all. Also, for everyone to put their own ideas in and agree. It was a fun experience working with them and I think we did a great job!

3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
         Our project was pretty successful, I think. It looked really neat and it had a lot of texture in the largest cloud. Also, the grass was more than one color green which made it look more  realistic. The cloud which was the part that Aliza and I worked on a lot I think looked pretty good..we used a lot of different colors.

4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Invoving the whole school?
I feel that it was a good idea to let the school be involved. It shows them the meaning of our project and what it was ment for. I think it was the best project we have done so far this semester! I really enjoyed doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment